The founders of Pilot Hill Advisors have been focusing on ESOP transactions for over 25 years and have advised owners on hundreds of deals during that time. Some of these include 100% ESOP buyouts for companies with existing plans and those with none. We have also implemented partial ESOPs and second-stage ESOPs, as well as refinancing and terminating plans.
As the company's ESOP advisor, Pilot Hill evaluates and implements ESOP transactions in the following ways:
- Prepare feasibility analysis and transaction structuring
- Develop and structure management incentive plans
- Estimate value and transaction capacity
- Identify and screen ESOP trustees and appraisers
- Prepare and assist with due diligence
- Solicit and negotiate with providers of senior, junior and equity capital
- Negotiate with ESOP trustees
- Close the transaction
Please contact us if you would like to learn about ESOPs or discuss how a plan might work at your company.